posted by Matt Ward on Apr 2, 2010.
It’s time for another installment of First Friday Giveaways here on the Echo Enduring Blog. Here’s your chance to get your hands on some high quality textures, vectors and Photoshop brushes that I created exclusively for MediaLoot.
So here we are with the second installment of my First Friday Giveaway series. Last month’s giveaway went pretty well, and I’m excited to be back with another great prize for all my readers. As many of you probably already know, I do some work creating design resources for MediaLoot, a new resource base for designers that totally rocks.
Well, this month’s giveaway brings my work for MediaLoot and you, my readers, together. I have three design “grab bags” that I will be giving away to three lucky winners. These packages include 10 vector characters (5 male and 5 female), 10 book cool cover textures, 10 hand painted watercolour textures and a collection of watercolour brushes for Photoshop. All of these resources have been designed by yours truly and are currently part of the general MediaLoot library.
Here are some previews:
All of the resources are of the highest possible quality, and I’m sure that you will be able to find some sort of use for them in your various design work!
So here’s how to enter:
- Follow me on Twitter. Trust me, I won’t clog your feed and I always try to tweet interesting articles and resources!
- Follow MediaLoot on Twitter.
- Mosey on back here and comment. Include your Twitter handle (eg. @echoenduring), your email address (so I can contact you if you win) and a note about why you want to win one of these sweet prizes!
- Spread the word! Tell everyone you know! Tweet this post, stumble it, blog it or post it to your favorite social network of choice! We’d really appreciate it! (optional)
A few basic contest rules:
- Only enter once.
- Contest closes after midnight (Standard Eastern Time) on April 16.
- I will be tabulating entries, and selecting and contacting the winners within several days of the contest closing.
- We will then make arrangements for you to claim your prize!
So there you go. That should be all the details you need. So go on, enter this contest! Oh, and don’t forget to head over to MediaLoot and take a closer look at the full range of design resources that they to offer! You can expect some more resources from me soon!Post A Comment
Also from Echo Enduring Media: